Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Sunday 4 November 2012

Snow, pumpkins and hats but mainly revision!

Beautiful weather in the North West this weekend. We awoke yesterday to a dusting of snow on the Bowland Hills. Sadly for me I don't  have time to undertake any fun activities this weekend because I have 2x job interviews this week, so need to complete a presentation and prepare for them!!

Local horrors I spotted today!

Especially sad as we have Sue visiting from France - but Abi has taken her on an adventure into the Yorkshire Dales today.
Hat wash day for some in Dolphinholme - thats Mon - Fri covered at least!

I did study for a short time in my car now the bed conversion is completed. It was nice to read some research and contemplate it whilst surveying the sky and scenery through the glass roof! I got a few odd looks when the church brigade turned up!

Ah the Hand Therapy Quarterly - a super publication!!

Due to this being such a dull post (sorry), I have also included a picture that reminds me of places to get back to!!

Beer or grab an axe and go? Or both?!

2 comments: