Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Saturday 12 July 2014

Cocktails and climbing

With the sun still shining it was time for this years first summer cocktail party on Friday night. Kim's idea, and she suggested everyone coming brought 1 litre of cocktail with them. I made Moscow Mule, which tasted nicer the more I had (funny that!). A fun evening out on the common, although a tad breezy at times (!).

New look for me....

Can't remember why Abi, Helen and Kim had elf ears on...!

The hard bit was then getting up early on Saturday to go climbing. I was groggy to say the least but I had a fun half day at the local Warton Crag, managing to climb 10 routes from VD to VS 4c - they are all quite short from 6-10 m.


No idea which route!!
The smell of the remaining Moscow Mule in the fridge when I got back was hard to stomach....

No comments:

Post a Comment