Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Coed Brenin Enduro 2014

Friday 31 January 2014

à bientôt snowy mountains......

We spent the last 2 days skiing at Super Besse. Thursday was a shocker, we hired new ski's/boots, and I ended up with shorter ski's. The snow was also very different, hard packed with icy patches and in other area's very 'choppy'. With all of these factors combined I was hopeless and glad that I wore my armoured mountain bike shorts (falling  lots!).


old school go pro!
Super Besse is a step up for a débutant such as myself, the runs steeper and longer, basically more intimidating, but by the end of Thursday I was doing okay.

Tres soleil
Kev showing how its done on the flat ;-)
Friday was beau temps, tres soleil and we made the most of our last days skiing. The sun did bring out the masses, but who cares. At one point we sellotaped a phone type camera to my head for a few runs, but the results were mixed (poor!). Sue joined us at the end for a team croque monsieur.

Oh yeah, shredding the blues!

Off we go.....



A great week, and I can now ski! Merci beaucoup Woodwards, now I just have to pack the car and drive home.....

Super Besse

Au revoir chats....

No comments:

Post a Comment